Handyman - What Having One In Your Office Can Mean For Your Small Business
September 2, 2014
Hiring Your Sydney handyman service for your office or workplace makes everything run more smoothly. This article gives you a run-down of some of the services they may offer.
If you've got an office for your small business, Your Sydney handyman can really help to keep things in working order. No matter how big or small your workplace is, you can definitely use professional services. Even if you know how to fix things, it helps to have a professional jack-of-all-trades to do it for you so you can concentrate on business. Here are a few things they can do for you.
- Changing light bulbs. This sounds like an easy enough task if you're talking about a standard 40 watt bulb, but most offices use fluorescent lights and complex light fixtures which can be a little more time consuming to change.
- Fitting and hanging signs and pictures. The things you've got hanging on your office walls always require a little upkeep. One of the common services an office handyman offers is to fix, fit, hang and change signs and pictures.
- Cupboards, filing cabinets and shelving. Any place of work has a number of shelves and cabinets for keeping files, supplies and important records. Installing shelving is a job that can take some time and hard work, so it's good to have a professional on hand who can take care of it.
- Tile maintenance for ceilings. Most workplaces have tile ceilings that have to be maintained, cleaned and sometimes replaced. Unless you want to climb the ladder yourself, you'll want to have a good professional service to do it for you.
- Moving furniture and cubicles. There are always times when you want to shift things around. If you've got modular cubicles, it's nice to have someone who you can simply ask to do the moving for you. This saves you the time of doing it yourself.
- Chair repairs. Chairs are the most broken objects in any office or workplace, and it's nice to have someone who can fix them rather than just tossing them and having to buy new ones. They can also do steam cleaning and recovering. When you do need new ones, your handyman can order and manage their replacement.
- Wiring and connections. Some services handle your electrical needs, including running wires around and connecting things. This is great because it gives you an all-in-one go-to-guy (or gal) to run the wires for you.
- Wall maintenance. Your fix-it pro can deal with all the maintenance issues your walls have, including patching and repairing walls and also doing the painting when it needs to be done.
- Plumbing. You can sometimes find a service that will also handle basic plumbing needs. They can make sure your toilets are flushing, taps working and office kitchen sink's clean.
When you've got your own office handyman service, it makes everything run a lot more smoothly. When you or your employees find something that needs attention, you simply pass a work order on to them and they take care of it. Having your own repair and maintenance person in-house also saves you the cost of hiring an outside contractor for small tasks. It's a great step in building your small business.
Call Your Sydney Handyman on 02 9622 9022 and we can provide all services for your office or commercial premises